28 June 2013
This video is part 2 of a very basic introduction to the micro ORM Dapper for use with the .Net platform. I go over IEnumerable and how it relates to Dapper, as well as demonstrating several different classes that implement IEnumerable (Lists, Arrays, Dictionaries).
I also go over what happens with .First and .FirstOrDefault when used with Dapper/IEnumerable and how the behavior can be different for value types vs. reference types.
- Life without a .Net
- Poor Man's Interface With the Dynamic Keyword
- C# is Case Sensitive...Right?
- Screencasting on a Budget
- Getting Started With Dapper Part 3
- An apology to Jon Skeet
- My First Screen Cast - Getting Started with Dapper Pt1.
- A Case for the Interface
- jQuery tmpl plugin example for ASP.Net
- Time to learn